Duben & Ravanello: Whores Duben & Ravanello: Whores

I AGREE WITH WILDKARRDEX

You make some good points, although you seem to miss a vital point. If the film were in English a vital contrast between Sartre and Italy would have been missed. To make an English version would be both absurd and degrading to the original. As a conneiseur of continents i'm sure you'll agree that the original is almost always better than the Hollywood remake! If a person doesn't understand something surely they should ask for an explanation, as you have, instead of assuming the ngative because hey cant understand. That people believe English is somehow special, because it is used the most is quite frankly absurd, and cultural imperialism at its ugliest.

Wakarimasu ka?

Love Ballard Pete Doggy Love Ballard Pete Doggy

MMMMMMM

Wooo, that was great! Stylish to the extreme. I loved it, and certainly couldn't help but smile when the 'Lady in red' appeared. Great work!

Drop the Bomb Drop the Bomb

Just drop the bomb!

I thought this was pretty good! Then again I love all nonsensical stuff. ^^;

The music fitted it perfectly, annnnd I thought that quite a lot of things would've been funnier if they didn't have big white square rectangle backgrounds behind them.. but I guess it all adds to its overall style!~ Overall, I liked it. Horrah!